There are so many Xbox 360 enjoygamesonline released in a year nowadays with some of these games never living up to expectation. In these dire times of economic crunch you need to know the best Xbox 360 games in 2011 and this is what I shall be doing in this article, reviewing the top ten Xbox 360 games 2011.
1. Batman Arkham city: is a sequel to the Batman: Arkham Asylum game. This adventure video game sets the scene in a new location – Arkham City, a year after the events of the previous game. Rocksteady studio is looking to build on the success of Batman: Arkham Asylum by introducing some new features such as Batman being able to dodge bullets and climb walls. The video game is due for release in September 2011.
2. Draon Age II: is an upcoming sequel to the 2009 Game of the Year and is set to be release in Europe on the 11th of March 2011. BioWare the developer of this game has chosen to focus is attention on developing a better dragon age engine and fix issues with the release of the first game like poor graphics quality.
3. Portals 2: This first-person shooter puzzle video game is due for release in April 2011. The game is a sequel to the well received title released in 2007. However unlike the original game which was released as a sort of mini game along side Episode 2 and Team Fortress 2, Portal 2 is here to stand as a video game on its own. Portal 2 will continue to test gamers ability to solve puzzles using the portal gun within the Aperture Science Enrichment Center.
4. BulletStorm: is another first-person shooter game schedule for release on February 22, 2011. The video game is developed by People Can Fly and centres on two Dead Echo members: Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato who were betrayed by their commander for falling out with their employer. Now banished to a far away abandoned galaxy, Grayson is determined to fight his way off the alien eating planet and execute revenge on those that exiled him. The video game has a reward system based on a player’s ability to create and incite mayhem. Bulletstorm will be including a beta version of Gears of War 3 multiplayer with the Xbox 360 version of this game.
5. Gears of War 3: is a third-person shooter game scheduled for release in the last quarter of this year. The video game is a Xbox 360 exclusive title featuring new playable characters, weapons and a new four-player co-op mode. Gears of War 3 will also be including a new playing mode called Beast which would allow players to attack as Locust. It has been stated that this edition of the game will answer most of the questions that gamers have been asking about the “history of the world”
6. Dead space 2 : is a sequel to an earlier title released in 2008 – Dead Space 1. The game features the return of astro engineer Isaac Clarke who has the misfortune of landing slap bang in another alien territory called the Sprawl. Isaac needs to take on this new onslaught of zombies to survive in this third person shooter game. Dead Space 2 was released on the 25th of January in the US and 28th of January in the UK.
7. Mass Effect 3: is the upcoming sequel to the Mass Effect 2 video game. Mass Effect 3 will be the final game in the Mass Effect trilogy concluding the story started off in Mass Effect and continued in Mass Effect 2. Not much is known about the gameplay however you will be able to import decisions from the previous releases of the game. This action RPG video game is schedule for release in the fourth quarter of 2011.
8. Rage: is an upcoming action packed first shooter person video game. The game is schedule for release in September 2011. The game centres around the events that occurred in a post-apocalyptic world after the impact of an asteroid. The human race must now rebuild however they need defend themselves against a well organised set of enemies if they are to survive. It has been revealed that the uncompressed version of the game is about a terabyte in size and will ship on more than one DVD disc.
9. Deus EX: Human Revolution: is the third game in the Deux series. Deus EX Human Revolution features Adam Jensen who was cybernectically augmented against his will. Adam uses his newfound powers to battle it out against other androidy types in this multiple plot conspiracy game. This first person shooter video game is a follow-up to two previously well received titles: Deus EX and Deus Ex: Invisible War.The game is schedule for release on March 8, 2011
10. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: This role play video game is developed by Bethesda on a brand new engine and scheduled for release on November 11, 2011. The gameplay is a continuation of the previous series with players playing the role of the last dragonborn in the race to save mankind from the hands of the dragons.