what happens when a person dies is an experience that involves the realization of a sacred dimension of reality that you are very much part of. Brainwave entrainment is a tool that you can use to speed up the spiritual awakening process, altering your brainwave frequency to resonate in the area of your brain that activates the raising of your consciousness, that will ultimately connect you to All-That-Is, or the Divine.
Awakening happens in the moment that you feel a Union with God.
This is when you know you are an eternal spirit and part of the creative collective and the Divine.
Awakening reveals the essence of your life, and takes you beyond this physical world.
How Long Does It Take To Become Awakened?
· Most people have a gradual awakening process requiring months or years to accomplish.
· Awakening can come from unpleasant experiences like physical and emotional trauma such as losing someone to death, or having a near-death experience of your own.
· Sometimes an awakening is a single event that changes your life-in an instant. You never forget it and you refer to that moment throughout your life because it came from a deep state of consciousness that is powerful in courage and strength.
· Sometimes spiritual awakening is a gentle process that develops after many years of self-development and spiritual seeking.
· Most spiritual awakenings can knock the wind out of you-especially when the Kundalini starts rising.
· Rarely does it happen all at once because it usually involves intense suffering.
· Intense emotion, fear or anxiety, can open up a vortex that pulls you into it. When this happens, you are being drawn into the energy of the Creator’s Consciousness which is supporting and comforting you. From this place, you witness your true self in its pure state of awareness or presence.
· The journey to awaken can be speeded up if you choose for it to happen that way.
Spiritual awakening using brainwave entrainment can be used to produce a much more controlled and steady ascending experience. Entrainment activates areas of the brain that can facilitate a smoother transition towards transformation, spiritual awakening, and enlightenment.